Visit of 15th Finance Commission Team to the Tribhuvan School
'The Future Stands on What Steps You Take Today'. Visits are organized to inspire and motivate the young and curious minds of the school and give them an insight into the work of the top dignitaries.
On October 2nd2018 The Tribhuvan school students had the honour to interact with the 15 th Finance commission of India in the school premises. The team was headed by Mr. N. K. Singh chairman Finance Commission and the members consisted of Mr. Shakti kant Das former finance secretary and India’s G20 Sherpa, Mr.AshokLahiri member, Mr. Arvind Mehta Secretary, Mr. Anoop Sigh member and Mr. Mukmeet Bhatia Joint secretary.
The principal, Mrs. Mahua Das Gupta, welcomed the dignitaries and presented bouquets as a token of gratitude. The vibrancy with which Gandhiji’s glorious saga of freedom struggle was conceptualized through tableau presentation by the students of Grade II won the heart of the esteemed guests and drew thunderous applause. A soulful Saraswati Vandana followed by a song sung by the School Choir mesmerized and captivated all the dignitaries. The team was all praise of the choir group for putting up such a fabulous song. The most intriguing aspect embellishing the event was the interactive session held as a part of the celebration.The session witnessed a variety of questions put up by the students. It was a very fruitful and informative session as all the queries of the students were answered by eminent members of the Finance Commission. The students got comprehensive information from the team on virtual currency, merging of bank, Launching ofAyushman Bharat, SwasthyaBima Yojana, role of RBI in fiscal deficit etc. Various members took turn to answer the queries of the students. Mr. Ashok Lahiri, member FFC assured the students that Ayushman Bharat and the active participation of enlightened citizens only would make the much-awaited change. Mr. Arvind Mehta, Secretary 15th Finance Commission expressed his joy at the sagacious and pertinent questions asked by the students. He also wished them bright future.
All the eminent members wrote encouraging messages for the school:
1. Mr. Shaktikanta Das – The Initiative in setting up the Tribhuvan School, in Patna is impressive and deserves to be commended. The students put up an enjoyable programme connected with the father of the nation on his birth anniversary. The enthusiasm of these youngsters is infections.
2. Mr. Ashok Lahiri – From what I saw today at Tribhuvan School is like a peek into the future. What I saw reassured me about my future. Wish you all the best splendid venture.4
3. Mr. Arvind Mehta – A joy indeed to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti with the delightful children of the school. My best wishes to them and the school faculty indeed – Let Wisdom Prevail!
4. Ms. Gita Sarup Mehta – What a delightful experience. The theme put up to celebrate The Gandhi Jatanti Occasion were heart-warming. My very best wishes to the students and the teachers for taking the school forward. Would love to visit again.
5. Mr. Anoop Singh – What a wonderful new beginning for a new tomorrow for India!
6. Mr. Mukhmeet Singh Bhatia – Privilege to be present here on such an auspicious day. Brilliant programme and wonderful children. God bless and all the best.
The program culminated with a photo session.